The Most Powerful
We provide Albuquerque and surrounding areas Ward Photonics’s
Cold Red Light LED technology.
The only FDA approved cold light therapy for immediate fat reduction and skin tightening. It works by using the energy of the Cold Red Light to trigger your cells to release the stored fat, following the same biological mechanisms they would under rigorous exercise and low calorie dieting.
UltraSlim® Weight Loss Technology is the only technology that guarantees that you will lose at least 2 inches of fat in less than an hour by the end of your first visit, or you get your money back immediately. 98% of patients lose over 2" on their first visit, and 75% of patients lose over 3 inches (one dress size!) on their first treatment.
This is a noninvasive treatment that does not damage your cells, they simple empty the fat and the result is a loss of inches around your waist, thighs, arms or chin, starting immediately. We can target specific areas of your body that never seem to go away no matter how disciplined you are.
UltraSlim® uses a specific type of red light, tricking the mitochondria in the nucleus of the fat cell into creating a transitory pore in the cell membrane -- giving fatty acids and triglycerides the perfect escape route.
The lymphatic system then drains the fat cell contents to be processed by the liver as part of the body's natural detoxification. The pore in the fat cell will close in about 48-72 hours and the liberated contents will be expelled in the client's waste over the next few days.
The average patient
loses 3.5” of fat
Optimize Your Results
To optimize results, we have designed a program that ensures that the body of the client is given every chance to process the liberated fat. The program is recommended, but not mandatory, and includes:
1. Nutritional Supplements: aid in the natural detoxification process. We suggest time-release non-flush 500mg Niacin for once daily use, along with 1000mg of Milk Thistle taken twice daily. If you have health problems or take medications, always check with your pharmacist or doctor before taking any nutritional supplements.
2. Hydration: is key to optimal cellular function and critical to the success of this procedure. Clients should:
Drink a minimum of 64oz of water each day (two liters). It's recommended you drink eight(8oz) glasses of water throughout the day to maximize the body's hydration level.
We recommend that you discontinue the use of coffee or other caffeinated beverages during the course of the program because they are diuretics and cause dehydration. If you feel that you must have coffee, please keep your intake to a minimum. To compensate, drink an amount of water twice as much as the amount of coffee you drank.
Each drink of alcohol limits your liver's function, making it unavailable for processing your liberated fat. Try to keep your alcohol consumption to an absolute minimum (complete abstinence would be preferable). For best results, avoid alcohol, fatty foods, ibuprofen, acetaminophen, and other substances which put a strain on your liver.
3. Lymphatic Stimulation: The fatty material released by the fat cells will be processed by the lymphatic system. It is therefore critically important to help promote lymphatic system mobilization. There are several ways through which this may be achieved: the most basic and effective is light to moderate activity. You should maintain a regular workout routine consisting of walking for 30 minutes every day or the equivalent. Light exercise at the gym will also be beneficial, as will a series of lymphatic massages (typically on the day following each treatment). Strenuous exercise is not recommended as it reduces the hydration of the client. Massaging the treated areas is also helpful. We offer whole-body vibration therapy, which has been shown to achieve significant lymphatic stimulation.
4. Compression Garment: Wearing a compression garment will also help the lymphatic system process the liberated fat and reshape the body. We recommend that you wear a compression garment such as embolism pantyhose, a girdle, corset, Spanx or UnderArmour as tight as can be tolerated, as many hours a day as can be tolerated. We offer compression garments for ladies and gentlemen.
5. Food Intake: You should be under no misconception that UltraSlim® phototherapy is a license to increase your food intake! On the contrary, we recommend that you maintain a low-fat diet. This allows your kidneys, liver and lymphatic systems to more effectively purge the excess fat as it is converted to energy. We recommend a diet consisting of five small meals per day. Avoid all sugars (sweet tea, sodas, sweets, or any items containing sugar or high fructose corn syrup), avoid all fats (including all fried foods), and avoid carbohydrates (pasta, potatoes, dried beans). Steamed rice is okay, without sauce. Salads and green vegetables are great (spritz is okay, but no dressings with fat and calories). Lean meats and fish are fine. The important take-away is that we are going to shrink your fat. To keep it that way, you need to maintain a good diet and limit each day's caloric intake to balance with the number of calories that you burn that day.
We recommend that hydration and nutritional supplements begin a week before you start your treatments and continue through the treatment period and for one week thereafter. We recommend that you massage the fat tissue during the 48 hours following each treatment. We recommend that compression garments should be worn 8 hours a day from the day of the first treatment until one week after the final treatment.
What You Can Expect
The patented UltraSlim® protocol yields immediate, measurable results. Expect to lose at least two inches of fat from your waist, hips, and thighs at the very first visit.